As child care professionals, you have the opportunity to make a lifetime of difference in the lives of children and their families. We appreciate your work and dedication to remain up-to-date on the most current practices in
By attending training opportunities in the child care field, you demonstrate your continued commitment to the importance of early learning and child development.
Visit the Childcaring Training Calendar for the most updated trainings offered.
Childcaring Training Policies
- Participants are required to register (unless otherwise noted in flyer or other promotional materials).
- Participants are considered registered once payment is received.Typically, payment must be received at least 5 days prior to date of training – look for a registration and payment deadline on the flyer/promotional materials.
- Training fees will vary depending upon the cost of facilitating the training.
- In the event Childcaring needs to cancel a training, participants who have registered will be notified by telephone. Childcaring staff will make the decision to cancel a training event, no later than 3:00 PM on the day of the training (unless an emergency arises).
- If Childcaring cancels a training, registered participants will be refunded (at Childcaring discretion) via their original payment method. Training fees may also be transferred to a future training.
- If you need to cancel your attendance, contact Childcaring no later than the close of business the day prior to the training, and you may not be charged – dependent upon the materials developed/purchased for you.
- Childcaring will arrange for Registry certificates, handouts, and other materials (where applicable) for registered participants only.
- Participants must remain for the entire workshop to receive a certificate of attendance.
- Children may not attend Childcaring trainings.
- New and rescheduled training information will be available via:
The Registry is a career level system which awards a certificate verifying that an individual has met all State of Wisconsin, Department of Children and Family Services entry level training and is qualified for the position that s/he holds.